Services For Rutgers Faculty and Instructors
- Classroom Inclusivity Series: - A collaboration between various units across Rutgers University, organized and facilitated by The Office of Teaching Evaluation and Assessment Research and the University Equity and Inclusion Office. The purpose of the program is to promote Inclusive Scholarship and Teaching (as identified by the Rutgers University Diversity Priorities) and in particular to support a more well-rounded understanding of Classroom Inclusivity.
- Understand and begin to address your and your students’ identities, biases, prejudices, and fears and the impact they have on learning and the classroom environment.
- Infuse inclusive teaching practices into your educational practices by course re-design or adopting new teaching activities.
- Ensure course content, web pages, activities, and assessments are accessible to all students.
- Workshops and Seminars
- Consultation Services
- Teaching Tips
Teaching and Assessment
The following links direct to a Canvas site. Please log in to Canvas to proceed to the correct page.
- Improving the Evaluation of Teaching
- Reflective Practices in Teaching
- Mid-course On-Line Survey
- Utilizing Learning Analytics
- Course Web Tools at Rutgers (Learning Management Systems)
- Office of Teaching and Leaning with Technology (TLT)
- Resources for conducting surveys
- Policy on Academic Integrity
- Accessibility for Instructional Materials and Course Sites
- DCS - Digital Classroom Services
- Open Educational Resources Guide
- The Teaching Professor newsletter
- Syllabus Design
- Syllabus Construction and Expandend Course Descriptions
- Diversity and Inclusion in Teaching and Learning
- Civic Engagement and Service Education Partnerships (CESEP)
- SENCER - Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities