Workshops & Seminars
Please register for workshops using our online registration form.
- Faculty Teaching Support Workshop Descriptions
- Faculty and Staff Computer Workshop Descriptions
- TA Project: Teaching with Technology Workshop Descriptions
- OTEAR - 116 College Avenue, Room 102A, College Avenue Campus
- Language Center, 1 Spring Street, Suite 405, College Avenue Campus ♿
- Ruth Adams Building, Room 102, Douglass Campus
- Rutgers Academic Building - East Wing, Suite 1200, College Avenue Campus ♿
- Alexander Library, Room 415 or 413, College Avenue Campus ♿
- Lifelong Learning Center, 3 Rutgers Plaza (formerly “ASB III”), Cook Campus ♿
♿ = Wheelchair accessible. If you would like to attend a workshop that is not scheduled in an accessible room, please contact us and we will relocate or reschedule the workshop into an accessible location.
|Adding Questions in SIRS and Using Blue for Instructors||November 28, 2022||Monday||2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.||Online / Virtual||Christina Bifulco||Register Now|
|Developing a Teaching Portfolio for PTL Advancement (Virtual Interactive Workshop)||January 18, 2023||Wednesday||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Online / Virtual||Chris Drue||Register Now|
|Reading Group on Bias in Student Feedback||January 30, 2023||Monday||10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||Online / Virtual||Chris Drue||Register Now|
|Developing a Teaching Portfolio for TT and NTT Faculty (Virtual Interactive Workshop)||February 1, 2023||Wednesday||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Online / Virtual||Chris Drue||Register Now|